I’ve given the classic Shamrock Shake a superfood makeover. Cool. Creamy. Minty! With just 5 ingredients, this is faster than visiting a drive-thru window.
Servings: 2 Print Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 1 banana, sliced & frozen
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon pure peppermint extract (or 1/4 cup mint leaves)
- Optional: cacao nib garnish to make it mint-chocolate chip! Add ice if you like it thicker.
1. Place ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. This recipe makes two 6-ounce shakes (3/4 cup each). The perfect size for a light after-dinner dessert.
Nutritional Facts for superfood shamrock shake
1 shake (6-ounces)
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.