Simple. Delicious. Vegan & gluten-free. Mix together 3 kitchen staples to satisfy your sweet tooth. Serving recommendations: Enjoy 2 cookies as a snack or more as a healthy meal.
I love these 3-ingredient cookies made w/ ripe bananas, walnuts, and Quaker 100% whole grain oats. The bananas add sweetness so you don’t have to use sugar, the walnuts provide healthy fats, and the oats contain a special type of fiber called beta-glucan which can help lower cholesterol.
Servings: 16 Print Recipe
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup Quaker old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mash bananas thoroughly. Mix in oats & walnuts.
- Mist baking sheet with cooking spray. Using a scoop, form 16 cookies on sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Immediately after removing cookies from over, press them flat with the bottom of a small drinking glass. Allow to cool.
- Freeze or store cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Nutritional Facts for 3-Ingredient Banana Bread Cookies
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.