This is a quick side vegetable to pair with burgers, grilled chicken, fish, or pasta. The SuperSwap goal is for veggies to make up HALF of most meals! This is a great way to meet that quota.
15 • Servings: 8 Print Recipe
• 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• sea salt + pepper to taste
• 2 zucchini, quartered
• 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat the broiler and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. In another bowl, toss the zucchini with the oil.
- Place the zucchini on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with the cheese mixture.
- Broil for about 8 minutes, or until tender and golden.
- Serve with a side of your favorite (unsweetened) marinara sauce.
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Wedges
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.