Along with vitamin C, this refreshing appetizer is bursting with flavor. The thin slices of zucchini can be arranged into many formations.
- 3 medium zucchini
- 12 leaves fresh mint, chopped
- 2 lemons, thick zest
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons pinenuts
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- With a mandolin or sharp knife cut zucchini into paper thin slices, on bias.
- Top with mint, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, pinenuts, salt and pepper.
- Let sit for 10 minute until zucchini is tender.
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Carpaccio with Mint & Pinenuts
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.