These individualized apple tarts are easy as pie.
Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- Cooking spray
- 1 red apple, cored and cut into 24 thin slices (1/4” slices)
- Puff pastry (no hydrogenated oil, Dufour™)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In ramekins misted with cooking spray, layer 6 thin apple slices in each.
- Cut puff pasty into 4 circles (about 3.5” rounds each) to fit on top of each apple-filled ramekin.
- With a sharp knife make 1/2-inch “X” slits in top of puff pasty.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until raised and golden.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, place a dessert plate over each ramekin and flip. Serve on plate without ramekin - puff pastry is on bottom and apples are on top.
- Drizzle with honey and serve.
Nutritional Facts for Three-Ingredient Honey Apple Tart
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.