No oven or stove top required. Build these tacos for your next party or family gathering.
Servings: 12 Print Recipe
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (such as sriracha)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup chopped raw cashews
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 12 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- Whisk together chili sauce, honey, lime juice, soy sauce and ginger until combine.
- Add sauce to cashews and carrots.
- Fill lettuce leaves with cashew-carrot mixture and top with bell pepper slices and green onions.
Nutritional Facts for Thai Lettuce Tacos
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.