Instead of loading up on the empty calories in typical nachos, try this version packed with filling fiber (aka resistant starch), skin-glowing vitamin A, and electrolyte-rich potassium.
30 minutes • Servings: 2 Print Recipe
- 1 sweet potato, sliced into 1/8" rounds
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed, drained & heated
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup pre-shredded coleslaw mix (cabbage, carrots)
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss sweet potato rounds with olive oil and season with cumin, salt, and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes. 2. Top with black beans, tomatoes, coleslaw, guacamole, and cilantro.
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato Nachos
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.