Load up on superfoods with this colorful salad. Top it with a tangy dulse dressing for a healthy dose of iodine.
Servings: 1 Print Recipe
- Superfoods Salad (make a salad large enough to satisfy your hunger)
- Red bell pepper
- Purple onion
- Avocado (use 1/4 avocado for salad)
- Dulse Dressing (makes 4 Tablespoons)
- 2 Tablespoons tahini (sesame seed butter)
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon dulse seaweed granules (such as Maine Coast™)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Whisk dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Toss dressing with salad ingredients.
Nutritional Facts for Superfoods Salad with Dulse Dressing
1 salad + 4 T dressing
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.