Impress your guests (and yourself) by making this super simple dessert in minutes. Note: This recipe is worth buying yourself a torch if you don’t have one!
- 3 cups berries (use your favorites: blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries)
- 1.5 cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons organic cane sugar
- Put 1/2 cup berries into ramekin.
- Top with 1/4 cup yogurt and sprinkle with 1/2 Tablespoon sugar.
- Immediately use culinary torch to burn sugar until golden, about 1-2 minutes per ramekin.
- Put in fridge for at least 15 minutes to harden sugar and chill yogurt.
Nutritional Facts for Summer Berry Brulee
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.