This is a healthified version of a fool – an English dessert traditionally made with pureed fruit, whipped cream & sugar.
Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 1 cup chopped fresh rhubarb
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 12 ounces (1.5 cups) plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- Sauté chopped rhubarb and orange juice for 6-8 minutes, until thick and saucy.
- In blender, puree cooked rhubarb, strawberries and honey until smooth.
- Layer strawberry-rhubarb mixture with yogurt in 4 glasses.
- With a knife swirl together.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Rhubarb Fool
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.