Bring your green beans to life with this flavorful recipe which requires minimal oil compared to the traditional Asian dish.
Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 Tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Bragg’s amino acids, to taste (or light soy sauce)
- Sauté oil, garlic, and ginger for 1 minute.
- Stir in honey.
- Add green onion and green beans and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover and continue to cook for 6-8 minutes, until al dente (still slightly crisp).
- Top with sesame seeds and Bragg’s (or light soy sauce).
Nutritional Facts for Sticky Sesame Green Beans
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.