When the grill is hot, toss on some fruit to treat your tastebuds to smoky sweet flavors. Combined with crunchy pecans and creamy goat cheese, you will instantly have a party on your plate!
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
- 3 peaches, halved and pitted
- Cooking spray
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 6 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat grill (or grill pan)over medium heat.
- Mist peaches with cooking spray.
- Grill peaches flesh side down for 4 minutes (until grill marks appear & they easily come off grill grates).
- Flip and grill another 3 minutes (until tender).
- Let peaches cool and then cut each peach half into 6 slices.
- Toss spinach with vinegar, salt and pepper. Top with peaches, goat cheese and pecans.
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad with Grilled Peaches & Goat Cheese
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.