This tangy dip is so delicious, you will want to use it as dressing on a salad or as a pasta sauce.
- 6 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/16 teaspoon cayenne pepper (a pinch)
- 1 cup pea pods
- 1 cup carrot sticks
- In a small bowl, whisk peanut butter, seasoned rice vinegar, water and cayenne pepper until smooth. Serve dip & dippers in shot glasses. Note: add more cayenne pepper for a stronger kick.
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Thai Peanut Shooter
1.5 Tablespoons + veggie dippers
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.