Make this bean dip using three everyday ingredients. Each serving provides 5 grams of fiber.
Servings: 8 Print Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
- 1/2 medium jicama, cut into sticks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into sticks
- In a medium bowl, using the back of a large spoon or a potato masher, mash the black beans with lime juice until semi-smooth. Fold in the salsa. Serve dip & dippers in shot glasses.
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Black Bean Shooter
2 Tablespoons + veggie dippers
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.