You’ll never miss the parmesan shavings in this simple & savory salad. Tip: Make an extra batch of this versatile salad dressing to have on-hand for other salads through the week.
- Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 4 Tablespoons tahini
- 4 Tablespoons warm water
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey (use agave for vegan version)
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 5 ounce package pre-cleaned arugula (about 5 cups)
- Whisk tahini, water, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper at the bottom of a salad bowl.
- Slice cauliflower with mandolin or by hand into paper-thin shavings (should look like shaved parmesan cheese).
- Toss cauliflower and arugula in dressing.
Nutritional Facts for Shaved Cauliflower Salad
2 cups salad
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.