Enjoy grapes in a whole new way.
Servings: 10 Print Recipe
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 Tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups red grapes, halved
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 Tablespoons arrowroot
- Topping (optional): 1/2 cup low- fat sour cream mixed with 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In food processor, pulse crust ingredients until semi-smooth and holding together.
- Mist tart pan with cooking spray and press crust batter into tart pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Mix together filling ingredients and put into cooked crust.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Cool in fridge for at least 30 minutes - enjoy with or without optional topping.
NOTE: Can also make 10 individual mini-tarts instead of one large tart.
Nutritional Facts for Red Grape Tart
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.