Reduce your risk of some cancers by eating this crunchy raw kale salad. Double up the dressing and enjoy your extra homemade honey mustard for up to 7 days.
Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 1 large bunch kale, stems removed and thinly sliced (8 cups total)
- 2 Tablespoons raw pinenuts
- Sea salt, to taste
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Whisk dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix dressing, kale, pinenuts and salt.
- With hands, massage dressing into kale and let sit for 15 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Raw Honey Mustard Kale Salad
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.