Create a creamy raw caramel dip without heating a stove or adding loads of sugar and butter. Have your fruit slices nearby because this dip will be ready in about 5 minutes!
Servings: 6 Print Recipe
- 8 large medjool dates, pitted
- 8 Tablespoons very warm water
- 2 Tablespoons 100% maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- In blender or food processor, puree dates, water, maple syrup, lemon juice and salt until smooth & sticky (about 4-5 minutes).
- Serve with fruit slices. Optional: Add chopped pecan on top of caramel.
- NOTE: Keep refrigerated for up to 7 days.
Nutritional Facts for Raw Caramel Dip
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.