These fabulous fall treats turn pumpkin pie into a finger food. Control your portions by counting out 3 turnovers and freezing the rest.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons 100% maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (plus extra for topping)
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix pumpkin, maple syrup and 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice together.
- Put 1/2 Tablespoon pumpkin mixture in the center of each wonton.
- Fold wonton to form triangle and press edges firmly together with a fork.
- Place on baking sheet, mist tops of each triangle with cooking spray and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until middle is puffy and edges are golden.
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Turnovers
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.