Try this surprisingly sinless treat any time of the year.
- 6 cups sliced fresh peaches (about 4 peaches), frozen*
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup vanilla soy or almond milk
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 gingersnap cookies, crushed
- Puree frozen peaches, milk, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and salt until smooth and thick.
- Note: Add milk slowly so mixture doesn’t get too thin.
- Serve ice cream immediately or freeze for 30 minutes for firmer texture.
- Top each portions of ice cream with gingersnap crumbs before eating.
* Can use 2 pounds frozen peaches instead of fresh
Nutritional Facts for Peach & Brown Sugar Ice Cream with Gingersnap Topping
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.