Match the flavor of a fast-food fry without the guilt. You not only save 235 calories (compared to a medium-sized fry order), but you’ll benefit from a hearty dose of folate, fiber and vitamin C.
Servings: 2 Print Recipe
- 2 large parsnips, peeled and trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice parsnips into French fry shape and place in mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat fries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and crisp.
Nutritional Facts for Parsnip Fries
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.