Peach pie lovers! I’ve created a sweet treat for you…Mini Peach Pies that are vegan, gluten-free, grain-free & contain no added sugar. Sweet! Each mini peach pie provides gut-friendly prebiotic fiber, fat-burning MCT’s, skin-firming vitamin C and antioxidant-rich sweetness.
Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 12 mini pies
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 peaches, pitted & diced
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor, pulse almond meal, coconut oil, dates, and sea salt for 10-15 seconds.
- Place 12 liners in a cupcake tin, evenly fill each with the crust mixture, and press down until well packed. Bake for 10 minutes until edges are browned and let cool for 5 minutes.
- While crusts are cooling, place peaches and arrowroot into a small saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place filling on top of crusts. Enjoy!
Nutritional Facts for SuperSwap Mini Peach Pies
1 mini pie
12 mini pies
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.