Mix together 5 ingredients and fill a pita for a quick vegetable sandwich on the go! Mix up the veggies for unique flavor combinations.
Servings: 2 Print Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounce) white beans, rinsed and drained (about 1.5 cups beans)
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 4 stalks)
- 6 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 whole grain pitas, cut in half
- Mix beans, celery, parsley, lemon zest & juice, olive oil, salt/pepper.
- Serve white bean salad in pita.
Nutritional Facts for Lemon & Parsley White Bean Salad Pita
1 cup filling + 1 pita
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.