These chips are beyond simple and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Potato chips crumble when compared to kale chips.
- 2 bunches of kale (about 14 large leaves)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or cooking spray
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Wash kale, remove stem and rip into chip-size pieces.
- Toss kale pieces with olive oil (or mist with cooking spray) and place in single layer on baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and salt.
- Bake for 18 minutes, until crisp.
Nutritional Facts for Kale Chips
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.