This dip is low in sodium thanks to the use of fresh basil. Herbs enhance flavor without the need for salt!
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (about 10 leaves)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- water for thinning
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into sticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into sticks
- In food processer, puree white beans, basil and lemon juice until smooth. Process until smooth. Add water if too thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve dip & dippers in shot glasses.
Nutritional Facts for Italian White Bean Shooter
2 Tablespoons + veggie dippers
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.