Add flare of hoisin and chili sauce to spice up your steamed or sautéed vegetables. Pictured with sautéed kale.
- 3 Tablespoons no-trans fat margarine/butter spread (such as Earth Balance™)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (such as sriracha)
- 3 T rice vinegar
- Sauté butter spread and ginger for 1 minute.
- Whisk in hoisin, honey and chili sauce.
- Stir in vinegar and heat for another minute until desired thickness.
- Serve sauce over sautéed kale (chopped kale, olive oil, garlic and sea salt) or vegetable of your choice.
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Butter Sauce
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.