This low-calorie appetizer tastes as good as it looks. Incorporate your favorite herbs for a customized flavor.
- 3-4 zucchini, sliced lengthwise in 1/4 inch planks (need 12 planks)
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 Tablespoons each: chopped fresh basil, fresh chives, flat-leaf parsley
- 3 Tablespoons oil-packed sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Grill zucchini planks about 3 minutes on each side, until just tender.
- Mix together goat cheese, herbs and sundried tomatoes.
- Spread 2-3 teaspoons of cheese on each grilled zucchini plank and roll.
- Sprinkle rolls with salt, pepper and additional fresh herbs.
- Optional: use single chive to tie each roll into a little bundle.
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Goat Cheese & Zucchini Rolls
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.