Seek firm, but not overripe, peaches for this fruit-based dessert that hits the sweet spot. Heat from the grill softened the peach and enhances its natural sugars.
Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 2 peaches, cut in half & pitted
- Grapeseed oil, for brushing
- 1/2 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons 100% maple syrup
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Dash sea salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Brush peach halves with oil (flesh & skin sides).
- On outdoor grill or indoor grill pan, grill peaches flesh side down for 3-4 minutes, until grill marks appear. Flip and cook on other side an additional 3-4 minutes.
- In skillet over low-medium heat, sauté pecans, maple syrup, cayenne and salt for 4-5 minutes until maple syrup is sticking to nuts & nuts are toasted.
- Pour nuts out on silicone mat or parchment paper, toss with cinnamon. Let cool.
- Top grilled peaches with candied nuts.
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Peaches with Candied Pecans
1/2 peach + 2 T pecans
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.