This salad brings together the best of summer and is loaded with fiber, protein, vitamin A and vitamin C.
Servings: 8 Print Recipe
- 4 ears of sweet corn
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup coarsely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup thick julienned carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 4 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Grill corn and cut off kernels.
- Toss all ingredients. Serve at room temperature.
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn Summer Salad
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.