High in protein, fiber, vitamin C and flavor. Escape to the Mediterranean while enjoying this entree sized salad.
- 4 ounces dry whole wheat orzo
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce (1 large Romaine heart)
- 1 long English cucumber, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives (about 12)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 ounces cubed feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- Cook orzo according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Toss dressing with lettuce, cucumber, beans, tomatoes, olives, and onion.
- Top salad with feta cubes.
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad with Orzo & Feta
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.