These 5-ingredient gluten-free cakes are rich in heart-smart omega-3’s. For a fast lunch, serve 2 cakes over mixed greens with lemon juice.
- 1 can (15 ounce) salmon, drained
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup crumbled brown rice crackers (~16 crackers)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ground black pepper, to taste
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In mixing bowl, combine salmon, egg, cracker crumbs, green onion, Dijon mustard and black pepper.
- Mist baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Form mixture into 6 patties and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Meal suggestions: serve over mixed greens salad with lemon wedges or with steamed broccoli and brown rice.
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Salmon Cakes
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.