Treat yourself to a fruity snow cone without any artificial flavors or coloring. You can substitute other fruits to suit your taste buds. Try peaches, pineapple or blueberries.
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- In food processor or blender, blend strawberries with agave until smooth. Pour puree in plastic squeeze bottle.
- Shave ice (use an inexpensive snow cone machine found at discount stores).
- Serve strawberry puree on shaved ice.
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Snow Cones
1/4 cup puree + 1 cup shaved ice
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.