Turn off the oven! This recipe requires minimal assembly followed by maximum enjoyment. To make this recipe vegan, use mashed tofu in place of part-skim ricotta cheese.
Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 8 whole grain lasagna noodles
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil (plus extra for noodles)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package (8 oz) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 large yellow squash, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1.5 cups (12 oz) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Drain. Lightly rub each noodle with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Sauté olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, mushrooms, zucchini, squash and tomatoes for about 8 minutes, until veggies are fork tender. Season with salt & pepper.
- Mix together ricotta cheese and basil.
- Wrap 2 Tablespoons of cheese mixture in each noodle.
- To plate, top 2 cheese-filled noodles topped with 1/4th of the veggie mixture and 2 additional Tablespoons of cheese mixture.
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ovenless Lasagna
2 cheese-filled noodles + topping
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.