This salad dishes out a double dose of vitamin A and C along with a heap of calcium. When you massage the leaves with love it is sure to love you back!
- 1-2 bunches kale (enough to make 8 cups chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey (or agave nectar)
- 1 Tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- Braggs™ amino acids, to taste
- Remove kale leaves from steams. Discard steams and finely chop kale leaves.
- Put chopped kale in large bowl and pour on remaining ingredients.
- Massage the ingredients into the kale for 5 minutes (with your hands) until 8 cups of kale becomes about 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts for Double Sesame Kale
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.