25 calorie holiday treat. Give as a gift or entertain your guests with this holiday favorite.
Servings: 30 Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (avoid brands with milk fat in ingredient list)
- 30 dried apricots
- 3 T pistachios, finely chopped
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
- Dip half of each apricot in chocolate. Place on parchment paper or Silpat™. Sprinkle with pistachios.
- Let chocolate set in fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Note: Store refrigerated in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Dipped Apricots
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.