Use your favorite dark chocolate chip in place of prepackaged melting chips to create these sweet treats. You can even get creative by used different toppings like finely chopped dried fruit, shredded coconut or by using other types of nuts.
Servings: 12 Print Recipe
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (no milk fat in ingredient list)
- 4 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 cup raw or roasted almonds, finely crushed into almost flour-like texture
- Slowly melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Put grapes in a large bowl. Pour melted chocolate over grapes and toss gently with a spatula.
- Spread chocolate grapes out evenly on a wax-paper lined baking sheet.
- Let the chocolate set for 3-4 minutes and then sprinkle each with crushed almonds.
- Put grapes in fridge to set at least 10 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Covered Grapes
1/3 cup grapes
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.