Easy as 1-2-3. Three ingredients to make this fresh vegan treat and to cure your chocolate craving.
Servings: 12 Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (brands without milk fat as ingredient, such as Enjoy Life™)
- 12 fresh Black Mission figs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped raw walnuts
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave.
- Dip figs into melted chocolate, sprinkle with nuts and place on parchment-lined pan.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes, until chocolate & nuts are set and figs are cold.
Nutritional Facts for Dark Chocolate Covered Figs
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.