Each mini bite provides gut-friendly prebiotic fiber thanks to almond flour, fat-burning MCT’s thanks to coconut oil, heart-smart omega 3’s thanks to chia seeds, skin-firming vitamin C thanks to raspberries and antioxidant-rich sweetness thanks to dates. 💥
20 minutes + bake time • Servings: 24 small bites Print Recipe
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 6 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small pot over medium heat, add frozen raspberries and chia seeds. Simmer and mash until it thickens like a jam, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool and thicken.
- In food processor, pulse cookie crust ingredients until well combined.
- Set aside 3 tablespoons of crust to use as a topping. Press the rest into a parchment paper-lined 9x5 loaf pan. Don’t go up the sides, just press the crust onto the bottom. It will be thick.
- Spread jam on crust and put small dime-size pieces of the remaining crust all over the top.
- Bake 15 minutes, until golden.
- Let cool 20 minutes, lift parchment out of pan, and cut into 24 small bites.
PS: Put leftovers in fridge for 3 days or better yet, freeze! They taste great frozen.
Nutritional Facts for Cookie & Jam Bites
24 small bites
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.