At 20 calories per serving, these collard chips crush the potato variety on virtually all nutritional fronts.
- 1 bunch collard green leaves (about 10-11 leaves)
- cooking spray
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash collards, remove center stem and rip leaves into chip-size pieces.
- In bowl, coat each piece with cooking spray (or toss with olive oil if preferred).
- Mist baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange collard pieces in single layer.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, until slightly brown and crisp.
Nutritional Facts for Collard Chips
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.