Did you know that when you puree hot water with raw cashews, it makes a creamy and nutritious sauce? From this base, you can make it sweet (this recipe) or savory (raw cashew ranch dressing).
Servings: 8 Print Recipe
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 3/4 cup hot water, almost boiling
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- In a food processor, puree cashews, water, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth. Thread fruit onto skewers. Serve dip and skewers in shot glasses.
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Cashew Shooter
2 Tablespoons + fruit dippers
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.