Make flour-free crackers in 4 simple steps. These superstar crackers earn bragging rights for being high in fiber, protein, calcium and iron.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Seasonings: 1 teaspoon each of paprika, chili powder and onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes until chia becomes gel-like and sticky.
- Spread mixture thinly on a parchment-lined baking sheet (will fill a 10" x 15" sheet).
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, and use a pizza cutter to make 30 squares. Place back into oven for 20 minutes, until crisp.
- NOTES: More of a “Cool Ranch Dorito” fan? Swap seasonings to this: 2 teaspoons each of onion powder, garlic powder, dried parsley and dried chives.
Nutritional Facts for Cheezy Seed Crackers
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.