Substitute this rice look-a-like in soups and entrees or serve it as a side.
Servings: 4 Print Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- black pepper, to taste
- Cut cauliflower into large pieces and place in food processor.
- Pulse until cauliflower has a rice texture.
- Sauté cauliflower in olive oil and garlic for 4-6 minutes.
- Season with chives and black pepper.
Nutritional Facts for Cauliflower Rice
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.