Try this raw and oil free sauce along with your favorite steamed vegetables or brown rice. Top it off with a sprinkle of chopped cashews.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cups almost boiling water
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- In food processor, pulse cashews until very fine.
- Add boiling water very slowly and process until smooth (for thicker sauce use less water, for a thinner sauce use more water).
- Add lime juice, agave, garlic and curry powder and process until creamy.
- Serve over your favorite vegetable, such as steamed broccoli.
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Curry Sauce
3 Tablespoons sauce
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.