Who says carrot cake has to be unhealthy? Indulge in this Superfood Smoothie Bowl instead! This Carrot Cake Smoothie Bowl provides gut-friendly prebiotic fiber thanks to almond butter, fat-burning MCT’s thanks to coconut flakes, skin-glowing carotenoids thanks to carrots, & anxiety-taming tryptophan thanks to hemp seeds. #SuperSwap
Time: 5 minutes | Servings: 1
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1. In a blender, puree almond milk, almond butter, carrot, pineapple, nutmeg, and ice until smooth. 2. Pour into bowl and top with raisins, coconut flakes, and hemp seeds.
Nutritional Facts for Carrot Cake Smoothie Bowl
1 smoothie bowl
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.