Make these amazing burgers with only 5 ingredients. For a complete Californian experience, top each burger with avocado, tomato and BBQ sauce on a sprouted grain bun.
Servings: 6 burgers Print Recipe
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 green onions, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large carrot, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup garbanzo bean flour
- Salt&pepper, to taste
- In food processor or with hand blender, puree beans and oil until smooth.
- Stir in onions, carrots, salt & pepper. Add in flour until mixture comes together.
- Form 6 patties. Cook in skillet or on grill until each side is browned (about 5 minutes per side.)
- Suggested serving: assemble burger on sprouted grain burger bun with avocado, tomato and BBQ sauce.
Nutritional Facts for California Veggie Sliders
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.