Flat-Belly Ingredient Spotlight: Watermelon. Watermelon has high water content and research shows foods with high water content may help you naturally eat hundreds less calories per meal.
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bag (5oz) arugula
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Mix lime juice, onion and feta until combined.
- Toss with arugula.
- Top with watermelon and blueberries.
- Culinary Notes: Mixing the lime juice with the onions mellows the onions’ flavor. For a quick dressing anytime, mix your favorite citrus juice with your favorite shredded/crumbled cheese.
Nutritional Facts for Blue Watermelon Feta Salad
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.