This make-ahead meal is a powerhouse of protein, fiber and healthy fats. Versatile toppings allow you to really mix things up.
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Whisk ingredients together thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes, or overnight, until desired thickness.
- Refrigerate leftover pudding in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Optional toppings: Blueberries & fresh lemon juice, sliced banana & cinnamon, sliced strawberries & cocoa powder, sliced peach & vanilla bean (or vanilla extract) or sliced mango & unsweetened coconut flakes.
Nutritional Facts for Basic Chia Pudding
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.