This warm indulgence only requires 6 minutes in the oven. Treat yourself to two wontons for a delicious dessert.
- 8 wonton wrappers
- 2 bananas, 1 mashed and 1 cut into 8 even slices
- 8 teaspoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- 8 teaspoons chopped walnuts
- Cooking spray
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- Cinnamon, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Fill each wonton wrapper with 1 teaspoon each of mashed banana, coconut and walnuts.
- Bring all four wonton corners to center and pinch closed (should be square-shaped).
- Put wontons on baking sheet and mist tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for about 6 minutes, until golden.
- Let cool and top with a dusting of cocoa powder, cinnamon and a slice of banana.
Nutritional Facts for Banana Wontons with Walnuts
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.