This sandwich contains healthy fats from whole foods and loads of fiber. It’s perfect for packing in a lunch sack or for a picnic.
Servings: 2 Print Recipe
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 3 Tablespoons)
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 slices whole grain sprouted bread (such as Ezekiel™)
- Arugula (about 2 cups)
- Plum tomatoes (about 2)
- Mash avocado, beans, lemon and salt/pepper.
- Make sandwich with avocado hummus, arugula and tomato
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Hummus & Tomato Sandwich
sandwich + 1/2 cup filling
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.