This dairy-free dip boasts creaminess from an unsuspecting ingredient: Avocado. Substitute agave nectar to make this dip vegan friendly.
- 1 avocado, seeded + peeled
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- pinch of salt
- 8 strawberries, halved
- 1 cup cubed pineapple
- In a food processor, puree avocado, honey, cocoa powder and almond milk until smooth. Add a pinch of salt, to taste. Thread fruit onto skewers. Serve dip and skewers in shot glasses.
Nutritional Facts for Avocado Chocolate Mousse Shooter
2 Tablespoons + fruit dippers
Daily Value %*
* Daily Value % based on a 2000 calorie diet.